I DID IT!

Well, I am a little excited!  I did not have such a good month with watching what I was eating, and working out...which always makes me so mad, when I do bad, but even though I thought I could blow away the 27lbs,  by my birthday, I was able to be right there with it.  So as my facebook says 27.27.27, I guess it should say 27lb 27th 27th, decipher that (trust me it's not that hard)!

I also had another little accomplishment this morning.  I went to the gym and swam a whole mile non-stop, well except for three quick drinks of water! And, by doing that non-stop, my workout just felt so good this morning!

How can I not be happy today, has anyone looked outside....it's GORGEOUS, and besides the little, ok heavy winds, I can deal with it!

One year ago today we picked our our precious (now she-devil ;)) puppy Autumn, even though she drives us crazy some days, and she knows she cute and uses that to her advantage, we would not want to live with out her.  She loves every EVERY single one of us unconditionally and makes sure to greet us all in the morning when we wake up, how you can you not love that!

Oh, did I mention it's my Golden Birthday! :) I'm a meager 27 years young! It's kind of weird...

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top learning to live.laugh.love.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.