struggle bus...

I've been on the struggle bus lately, with a lot of things. Some physical, but a lot of emotional struggles. Learning to deal with things, and how to move on. It's not an easy task at all, and one that some days I wish I didn't have to deal with. I do know that me dealing with these, I will come out such a strong person, but it's hard.

One physical/emotional struggle lately has been with my work outs...I haven't wanted to do them. No excuse, no reason. I just am not motivated and all that I want to do is eat. I know what I need to do, and what I want (in my head) to do...So instead of making excuses, I'm just acting and doing what needs to be done. I know that I will feel great after doing it, and it will only benefit me in the long run. I just need to keep my focus on what my goals are. Right now, my goal is 27.27.27. If you see that as my facebook/twitter status one day then you will know that I am a happy girl!

I know that I can do it, I just need to mentally and spirtually prepare myself, I need to pray for God's help through this.
Live for the day:
As I was cleaning my room tonight, I went through my old Biggest Loser calendar from 2009 and found this information on december 1, 2009, and it is helping me..."Stay with your fitness program, one workout at a time, and make devoting yourself to it a top priority. If you can do that, the dedication you put forth will help you change not only your body, but your life, too. You'll discover that you can do anything successfully as long as you put your heart and mind into it."

Laughter for the day:


Diane and I, having a little harmless fun at the bridal shower today!!! :)

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top learning to live.laugh.love.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.