once again

I am once again trying to cut back/out diet coke from my life.  Why am I doing this?  Well I have yet to find the answer to that question.  I know that it is not good for me, and that I feel more bloated when I do drink it.  I know that going cold turkey will be a little hard for me, so I'm going to try at first to cut it down to like 3 or 4 glasses a week...(I know for all my fellow DC addicts that is like why even drink it if that is all you are going to have a week!)  My biggest downfall is going to be fountain Diet Coke.   

Nothing and I mean NOTHING tastes better than a Wesco Fountain Diet Coke with crushed ice.  That can quench any thirst, at any time! It's not just one thing that I love, its a combination of all things, that make this beverage taste absolutely wonderful!!!  


This isn't going to be easy, especially when it's a "0 point" drink, aka, I'm not drinking any calories, this will be a difficult one for me.  I know that I don't drink  nearly as much as I did over a year ago, and I do tend to waver back and forth with the thought of do I give it up or don't I give it up.  It's a daily battle and one I have to choose to fight, to do what is right for me, at this moment.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top learning to live.laugh.love.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.