Tomorrow is October...

Where in the world did September go? Tomorrow is the first of October, and before I know it, I'm going to be writing the blog that says "Merry Christmas."

With October comes lots of things! First, it's my absolute favorite month of the year. It's, for the most part always in the 50's and 60's and that puts a smile on my face. We have our fall banquet for the mission, which is a great time! There is apple cider, hay rides, bonfires. There is also Halloween, in which I am planning on spending with my cousin and her beautiful baby boy, I can't wait to see him dressed up. OH and of course, October is my birthday month...I'm celebrating my...27th birthday this year, and it is also my "golden" birthday, as my birthday is on the 27th.

Also with October it starts our holiday season officially, I really feel like we are in full swing after the banquet and we can take a breath about the middle of January.

I've been looking through lots of different magazines and cookbooks for some new ideas on food to make. I'm really in a cooking mood lately, and just love it! I wish that we had food network, although if we had that I would be in front of the t.v. with all of my spare time!

I'm very excited to be part of the Women's Ministries Board at church, and I feel that after the short time I have been on, that there are some good changes coming Women's Ministries way! :)

Tomorrow is a night out with the girls at the Rockford/Muskegon game (go big reds) and I am really looking forward to it! Tomorrow is also Friday and that makes me really happy!

Have a good friday everyone!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top learning to live.laugh.love.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.