Welcome

I'm just a girl, going through the daily motions! Mainly, I want a place to put my thoughts, dreams, creations, and anything else that comes to mind. I don't know how well this will be maintained, my hope is a daily glimpse in my life. I'll be sharing my recipes, coupon savings, "journals", things I'm learning, or possibly struggling with. Since I'm in Muskegon, I'm on a mission to try and explore this city to its best potential, there's alot here that I know I'm missing out on, because I take the straight and narrow and do what's comfortable and what I know!

So I hope that you enjoy reading my life as I go, feel free to comment, to ask questions, or to just enjoy what I'm writing. There will be grammatical errors, and there will be run on sentences, but you know what, it is what it is!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top learning to live.laugh.love.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.