Yum Yum

I absolutely love Sundays! They are my favorite day of the week. I get to see my church family, who I adore, and it's a relatively relaxed day. After church, lunch, and the Bridal Shower for Kate, I decided I was again going to do some baking/cooking! :) It's a passion of mine. Coincidentally, Jan gave me a recipe I had been waiting on for a while and was able to make "Taco Dip" tonight, and it was YUMMY! Then I went on to make "Crisscross Apple Crowns" for desert....They went from these unbaked goodies...
to....these delicious things! Don't worry they were just as yummy as they looked, only being they were a little tough, and will cook them for a few minutes less next time!


In other news, I LOVE my new shoes. I wore them all day and my feet did not swell hardly at all, and I was on my feet a lot of the day today! That makes me very happy, and hopeful that if I invest the proper money into shoes, that I won't be as miserable as before.

I know this makes me sound as if I sit around and watch TV all the time, but so not the case. I am just really excited for premiere week of all the TV Shows, I'm VERY excited for the Biggest Loser, Dancing with the Stars, COMMUNITY, The Office, and Amazing Race!! I'm also going to check Outsourced and see what that is about, last year I did that with Community and fell in love. There are other random shows that I might try and catch, but with the lack of DVR, I can only watch so many at a time! :)

I'm off to get some sleep before my 5:30 am swim! Then the work week begins. I'm going to try at least one new recipe this week, we will see there's always a possibility for more!

How was your Sunday?

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top learning to live.laugh.love.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.